Rocky Road Bars
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 kg bag of semisweet chocolate chips
- 500g peanut butter
- 1 cup unsalted almonds (whole or slivered)
- 1 large bag of white mini marshmallows
- Melt semi sweet chocolate chips in a double boiler. Mix in peanut butter and stir until melted. Stir in almonds.
- Line a 13 x 9 inch pan with wax paper. Remove melted mixture from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes. Fill the pan with mini marshmallows. Pour mixture over mini marshmallows and fold the marshmallows into the chocolate mixture until well covered. The pan should contain a liberal amount of marshmallows throughout the pan but be fully covered by the chocolate mixture
- Place pan in fridge for one hour or longer to set. Remove from fridge and slice into even sized bars of your choosing. Leave chilled when not being served.
- Servings : 40
- Ready in : 25 Minutes
Read more about this chef..