Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Medium
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs to roll the cookie in
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice to roll the cookie in (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line 2 sheet trays with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, stir together the cream cheese, butter, and pumpkin until completely smooth
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Add the flour, 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, pumpkin pie spice and the cinnamon. Mix until smooth
- Scoop into balls and roll in the remaining mixture of graham cracker crumbs and pumpkin pie mix to coat each cookie.
- Place on baking sheet and back for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and press down on top of cookie with spatula or the bottom of a glass to flatten them a bit. Bake for 3 more minutes.
- Let cool and store in the fridge and are best served cold.
- Servings : 19
- Ready in : 23 Minutes
Read more about this chef..