- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 500g package of Oreo cookies
- 1 kg package of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 package of mini Oreos or crushed Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1. Cream the cream cheese in a mixer, slowing adding in Oreo cookies a handful at a time until broken up and will mixed together.
- 2. Chill in fridge for one hour. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Remove cookie batter from fridge. Melt chocolate chips and shortening in a double boiler until melted and then remove from heat.
- 3. Use a small cookie scoop to make round truffle balls of the Oreo batter. Use a fork or fondue fork and dip into chocolate until well coated. Allow excess chocolate to drip off. Place Oreo truffle on to wax lined pan. Decorate each truffle with either Oreo crumbs or half a mini Oreo cookie. Place in fridge until set.
- Servings : 30
- Ready in : 60 Minutes
Read more about this chef..