Nutella White Chocolate Chip
- Difficulty Level Medium
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Nutella, stirred
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- In the bowl of a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix together on medium/high speed nutella, softened butter, brown sugar, white sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until creamed and mixed well (about 2-4 minutes).
- Scrape down sides of bowl and add flour, baking soda, and cornstarch on low speed into the mixer until just combined.
- Stop and scrape down sides of bowl again, add in white and semi-sweet chips on low speed until just combined.
- Using a 1& 1/2 – 2 tbsp size scoop, scoop out dough and round into balls (Place on plate that can be put into refrigerator, as dough balls will need to chill before baking). After all dough has been rolled into balls,cover plate with plastic wrap and then must place in refrigerator for 4-5 hours, or longer.
- Preheat oven to 350, line baking sheets with non-stick paper or silicone mats (I used parchment paper). Place cookies on sheet (I did 10 per sheet, just to prevent cookies from touching).
- Bake cookies for about 9 minutes, until tops are set and edges look somewhat firm. Don’t bake over 10 minutes, cookies will set as they cool. Allow cookies to cool on pan for a few minutes, then move to cooling racks.
Read more about this chef..