- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 kg bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 500g bag of butterscotch chips
- 2 cups unsalted peanuts
- 1 kg bag of dry chow mein noodles
- Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in double boiler. Mix together until melted.
- Add in unsalted peanuts and stir. Once melted, remove from heat. Fold in dry chow mien noodles allowing them to break as you mix them into the melted chocolate. Add enough to allow entire mixture to become covered in chocolate without any dry or uncovered areas.
- Place wax paper on a cookie sheet or baking pan. Spoon mixture by rounded tablespoons on to cookie sheet and let set in the fridge for 2 hours. Remove from wax paper and serve.
- Servings : 60
- Ready in : 60 Minutes
Read more about this chef..